If you are not familiar with IFRS or have forgotten accounting principles and concepts than certificate in IFRS will help you regain your knowledge and concepts. Certificate in IFRS gives you broad introduction about International Financial reporting Standards and will help you understand how they are used globally. ACCA provides this chance to everyone who want to understand the principles of accounting and gain knowledge about IFRS.
Merits Of Cerificate In IFRS
- Effective Training And Education
- Comprehensive Integrated Curriculum To Help Understand Functioning Of IFRS
- Helps You Understand How IFRS Are Used Around The World
- To Provide Guidance About How To Use IFRS In Practice
- Its One Hour Exam Containing Multiple Choice Questions
- Passing Marks Are 50%
- Course Material And Assessment Are Available At A Cost Of 230 Pounds Together.
- Assessment Charges 130 Pounds.
- ACCA Members Are Given Discounts In Certificate In IFRS.
- Course Material And Assessment Will Together Be Charged At 175 Pounds.
- Assessment Charges 95 Pounds.
- Course Material 95 Pounds.