DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING
If you want to excel in finance and accounting and are looking for a boost in your careers than Diploma in IFRS is the right choice. Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards will equip you with complete accounting knowledge as they will be able to understand International Financial Reporting Standards in detail and will be able to apply them more efficiently in different working situations. it is one of the biggest opportunity provided by ACCA to give your accounting careers a new look.
Merits Of IFRS
- Gaining Knowledge: Diploma In IFRS Will Help You Gain Knowledge And Will Provide Better Understanding Of Main Principles And Framework Of IFRS.
- Reporting: It Will Provide You With Better Reporting Skills Including Consolidation Of Financial Statements.
- Application: It Will Help You Practically Apply IFRs In Any Situation.
- Disclosure: It Will Help You Identify And Apply Disclosure Requirements For Companies In Financial Groups.
- IFRS Consists Of One Exam Paper. It Is A Three Hours Closed Book Written Exam. Exam Is Divided Into Two Sections:-
- Section A: One Case Study
- Section B: Three Compulsory Questions
- Section A Consists Of 40 Marks whereas Section B Consists Of 60 Marks.
- Passing Marks Are 50%.
- Registration Dates Are Fixed For June Exams 8 April And For December Exams 8 October
- Registration Fees Pound 205.
- Exam Dates: 9 Dec 2014 For Dec Exams And 9 June 2015 For Junk Exams